I started these workshops as a way to help introduce massage basics and healthy touch to non professionals (but professionals are welcome too). Our workshops are fun, safe, informative.
We host small group workshops & exchange events for the public as well as massage professionals. The workshops for existing massage professionals are designed to improve their skills. We also have special couples-only workshops that acknowledge the intimacy between couples and help them re-connect and re-kindle through touch.
We also host safe touch positive workshops and events for a high tech touch deprived society. Do you long for more touch, nurturing, or affection in your life? Do you find it difficult to find safe, healthy touch?
Our Current Workshops -
• Couples Massage I - Group Workshop for Couples only - Approx. 5 hrs - Cost $150 per couple • Couples Massage II - A continuation of the skills learned in CM 1 Approx. 5 hrs - Cost $150 per couple
• Massage Basics I - Group Workshop for Individuals, Friends & Couples Approx. 5 hrs - Cost $75 PP / $125 per couple • Massage Basics II - A continuation of the skills learned in Basics I Approx. 5 hrs - Cost $75 PP / $125 per couple • Massage Exchange - Hosted Exchange nights for those who have completed the above Approx. 3 hrs - Cost $25 PP
• The Power of Touch - Platonic, Touch Positive Workshop for All Approx. 2.5 hrs - Cost $30 PP
• Labor Support Basics - A loving and Practical Workshop for Mothers-To-Be and their Partners Approx. 2 hrs - $75 per couple
For Massage Professionals
• Ka´aleleau - Join us for an evening of "Flying" Meditation in Movement, the dance of life Approx. 2 hrs - Cost $40 PP
• Hana ka Lima - Learn how to add grace, fluidity and the aloha spirit to your work Approx. 4 hrs - Cost $80 PP
Our Next Workshop -
Massage Basics I - Saturday October 21 11:30 - 5:00
I look forward to exploring the trans-formative healing power of touch with you.